A 49-year-old from Sables-Spanish Rivers Township is facing charges after police executed a search warrant at a business last Thursday.
The OPP says shortly after noon, officers searched a Sable Street business and located cannabis, psilocybin as well as unmarked cigarettes.
The accused has been charged with unlawfully selling cannabis, possession of unmarked cigarettes for sale and more.
She has an Espanola court appearance in October.
The charges include:
- Unlawfully sell cannabis
- Unlawfully possess cannabis for the purpose of selling it
- Possess schedule III substance for the purpose of trafficking
- Possess unmarked cigarettes for sale
- Possess a quantity of unmarked cigarettes
- Possess property obtained by crime under $5,000